Some Bay Area residents may notice cloudy water
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- People living in the Peninsula, South Bay and East Bay could see cloudy water coming from their tap soon.
Starting Monday, milky-white water may pour out of the tap for those residents due to routine maintenance on a tunnel that brings water from the Hetch Hetchy reservoir.
The water is safe to drink and it will clear up after it settles.
Water should return to normal in the area by Jan. 7.
water, hetch hetchy, local news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos