Some Bay Area residents may notice cloudy water
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- People living in the Peninsula, South Bay and East Bay could see cloudy water coming from their tap soon.
Starting Monday, milky-white water may pour out of the tap for those residents due to routine maintenance on a tunnel that brings water from the Hetch Hetchy reservoir.
The water is safe to drink and it will clear up after it settles.
Water should return to normal in the area by Jan. 7.
water, hetch hetchy, local news
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested 32 min ago
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State 17 min ago
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years 21 min ago
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Body found at dump; Bicycle Share expansion
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect...
32 min ago