Body of lost sailor Jordan Fromm identified
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The San Francisco medical examiner has identified the body of one of the sailors lost at sea two weeks ago, during a race around The Farallon Islands.
The 25-year-old Kentfield resident, Jordan Fromm, was a graduate of Redwood High School. He was one of eight crewmen aboard the Low Speed Chase when it was hit and driven ashore by a rogue wave. Five people died.
The medical examiner did not say where Fromm's body was found. Three other victims are still missing.
farallon islands, local news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Accused naked BART attacker appears in court
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- Hayward BART reopens after fatality on track
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday