Body of lost sailor Jordan Fromm identified
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The San Francisco medical examiner has identified the body of one of the sailors lost at sea two weeks ago, during a race around The Farallon Islands.
The 25-year-old Kentfield resident, Jordan Fromm, was a graduate of Redwood High School. He was one of eight crewmen aboard the Low Speed Chase when it was hit and driven ashore by a rogue wave. Five people died.
The medical examiner did not say where Fromm's body was found. Three other victims are still missing.
farallon islands, local news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- Target shopper files suit over security breach
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 11 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos