South Bay News
Police dog goes missing in Roseville
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- Santa Clara police hope one of their police dogs will come home after being startled by Fourth of July fireworks.
Five-year-old Ivo lives at the home of his human partner in Roseville. The 72-pound German shepherd jumped over a backyard fence after his partner let him out for a few minutes Wednesday night. The sound of fireworks appears to have startled him.
Santa Clara and Roseville police officers both spent Thursday searching for Ivo.
Police want anyone who sees the dog to call them and keep an eye on him until officers arrive.
animal, animals in peril, santa clara, 4th of july, south bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos