Police: Disabled teen missing from South Side
August 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Dalvin Pryor, 19, left his home in the 11100-block of South Union to board the school bus but never made it, police said.
He was last seen wearing a plain black baseball cap, a green polo shirt, khaki pants, yellow and black Nike gym shoes. Police say Pryor is developmentally disabled.
Anyone with information should contact Area South detectives at 312-747-8274.
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma tornado 35 min ago
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Man goes missing after Bay to Breakers race
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- roundup: Orinda fire; Obama coming to Bay Area 46 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday