BART, Muni service expand for action packed weekend
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco mayor Ed Lee has said 100 more taxies will be out and about to help with the traffic congestion.
BART is now operating longer and special event trains and says there are more station agents to help as well.
Muni is providing extra service including the 47L special bus service from the Civic Center and Van Ness stations. You'll see additional ferries on the Bay this weekend including additional service for the Larkspur Ferry.
traffic, ed lee, local news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits 42 min ago
- Broken window of high-rise shuts down block in SF
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break 52 min ago
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks 29 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday