BART, Muni service expand for action packed weekend
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco mayor Ed Lee has said 100 more taxies will be out and about to help with the traffic congestion.
BART is now operating longer and special event trains and says there are more station agents to help as well.
Muni is providing extra service including the 47L special bus service from the Civic Center and Van Ness stations. You'll see additional ferries on the Bay this weekend including additional service for the Larkspur Ferry.
traffic, ed lee, local news
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke in SF
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos