Girlfriend to be charged in first Gary murder of 2013
January 10, 2013 (GARY, Ind.) -- Charges could be filed Thursday in the first homicide of the year in Gary.
Police found 20-year-old Gregory Cole dead Wednesday when they responded to reports of someone possibly injured. He had been stabbed in his home.
Cole's live-in girlfriend, who is the mother of his son, was arrested and is expected to be charged sometime Thursday.
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San Francisco 3 min ago
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Two Powerball tickets in Calif. have 5 of 6 numbers
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Emergency officials monitor Wichita-area tornado
- Fremont roadway closed after car strikes utility pole 40 min ago
- Cespedes homer helps A's complete sweep of Royals 16 min ago
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home 54 min ago
- Spurs rout Grizzlies 105-83 in West finals opener
- Warriors PG Stephen Curry set to receive key to city
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife 17 min ago
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San...
3 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos