Girlfriend to be charged in first Gary murder of 2013
January 10, 2013 (GARY, Ind.) -- Charges could be filed Thursday in the first homicide of the year in Gary.
Police found 20-year-old Gregory Cole dead Wednesday when they responded to reports of someone possibly injured. He had been stabbed in his home.
Cole's live-in girlfriend, who is the mother of his son, was arrested and is expected to be charged sometime Thursday.
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela 13 min ago
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro 14 min ago
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday