BART work pushed back to make way for football fans
BART is delaying work in the Transbay Tube tonight to accommodate an increased passenger load following today's San Francisco 49ers game.
Routine construction work to replace a track in the Transbay Tube was originally scheduled for 8 p.m. but has been pushed back to 10 p.m., according to BART spokeswoman Alicia Trost.
Riders on BART from 10 p.m. until 4 p.m. Sunday may experience delays of up to 10 minutes during the construction work, and some may need to transfer trains to reach their destination, Trost said.
BART, san francisco 49ers, local news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California 18 min ago
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport 9 min ago
- Military shell prompted evacuation of hundreds
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch