BART work pushed back to make way for football fans
BART is delaying work in the Transbay Tube tonight to accommodate an increased passenger load following today's San Francisco 49ers game.
Routine construction work to replace a track in the Transbay Tube was originally scheduled for 8 p.m. but has been pushed back to 10 p.m., according to BART spokeswoman Alicia Trost.
Riders on BART from 10 p.m. until 4 p.m. Sunday may experience delays of up to 10 minutes during the construction work, and some may need to transfer trains to reach their destination, Trost said.
BART, san francisco 49ers, local news
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records 10 min ago
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Former SF supe sued; New Sebastopol mayor
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday