20-year-old man found shot in San Jose
SOUTH SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are investigating a shooting in South San Jose that left a man injured Monday evening.
The shooting was reported in the 100 block of Hayes Avenue at 5:46 p.m., police said.
Officers found a 20-year-old San Jose resident suffering from a gunshot wound. He was taken to a hospital and his injuries are not considered life-threatening.
The shooting may have been gang-related, police said.
crime, shooting, san jose, SJPD, local news
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos