20-year-old man found shot in San Jose
SOUTH SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police are investigating a shooting in South San Jose that left a man injured Monday evening.
The shooting was reported in the 100 block of Hayes Avenue at 5:46 p.m., police said.
Officers found a 20-year-old San Jose resident suffering from a gunshot wound. He was taken to a hospital and his injuries are not considered life-threatening.
The shooting may have been gang-related, police said.
crime, shooting, san jose, SJPD, local news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 21 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body