Transbay retrofit work to slow BART at night
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Late night BART customers will face a delay for the next few weeks.
The agency is doing retrofit work in the Transbay Tube.
That means customers traveling after 10 p.m. will experience delays because only one track will be in service.
BART will be single-tracking between the Montgomery and the West Oakland stations well into February.
BART, local news
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Former SF supe sued; New Sebastopol mayor
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday