Top Bay Area chefs create chocolate for charity
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Some of the best Bay Area chefs are pitching in for a special Valentine's Day gift.
It is being sold to raise money to feed hungry children. Here's a look at the Constellation Chocolate Collection offered at IfOnly.com.
For $100 the box of 28 chocolate pieces can be yours. It features creations from the chefs of The French Laundry, Benu, and Gary Danko among others.
valentine's day, local news
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test 12 min ago
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole 29 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations 4 min ago
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos