Top Bay Area chefs create chocolate for charity
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Some of the best Bay Area chefs are pitching in for a special Valentine's Day gift.
It is being sold to raise money to feed hungry children. Here's a look at the Constellation Chocolate Collection offered at IfOnly.com.
For $100 the box of 28 chocolate pieces can be yours. It features creations from the chefs of The French Laundry, Benu, and Gary Danko among others.
valentine's day, local news
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond 18 min ago
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- 1 dead, 2 injured from East Palo Alto shooting
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident 15 min ago
- Brush fire at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday