Top Bay Area chefs create chocolate for charity
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Some of the best Bay Area chefs are pitching in for a special Valentine's Day gift.
It is being sold to raise money to feed hungry children. Here's a look at the Constellation Chocolate Collection offered at IfOnly.com.
For $100 the box of 28 chocolate pieces can be yours. It features creations from the chefs of The French Laundry, Benu, and Gary Danko among others.
valentine's day, local news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach 25 min ago
- Oakland family requests feeding tube for girl 4 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus 23 min ago
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise 43 min ago
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla 28 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic...
43 min ago
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos