Memorial Day events around the Bay Area
Several events will be held in the Bay Area to remember our nation's fallen service members this Memorial Day.
Marin County will hold its annual event at the Elks Lodge in San Rafael beginning at 10 a.m..
One of the largest events in the nation is held at the San Francisco National Cemetery in the Presidio. The remembrance celebration begins at 10:30 a.m. at the Main Post.
A ceremony at the Golden Gate National Cemetery in San Bruno begins today at 10:30 a.m..
Local veterans and the Boy Scouts will be part of a ceremony beginning at 1:30 at the Chapel of the Chimes in Hayward.
veterans, memorial day, presidio, military, army, air force, navy, marines, local news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case