Caltrain increases daily parking lot fees Sunday
Caltrain riders who drive to station parking lots should brace for a price hike.
Starting Sunday, the daily parking rate goes up to $5, which is $1 more than the current rate.
The monthly parking fee goes up to $50, which is $10 more than what commuters currently pay.
Caltrain says it's only raised parking fees once since 2005 and the higher fee is needed to cover the increased cost of maintaining the parking lots.
caltrain, local news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area 1 min ago
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Thai opposition party says quitting Parliament 46 min ago
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M 37 min ago
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs and chicken 14 min ago
- SJ seeks crowdfunding support for gun buyback 5 min ago
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder 30 min ago
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday