ABC7's Kristen Sze moderates Young Women's Summit discussion
SUNNYVALE, Calif. (KGO) -- Young women from around the Bay Area gathered in Sunnyvale Tuesday to learn how to shape a bright future.
ABC7 News anchor Kristen Sze moderated a discussion at the Young Women's Summit. The day-long summit offers young women professional guidance, networking tips and personal mentoring.
Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom's wife, Jennifer Siebel Newsom, gave the keynote address.
The event was free to young women who are students between 17 and 23 years old and put on by the Professional Businesswomen of California.
sunnyvale, local news
- Mudslide causes trees on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body