ABC7's Kristen Sze moderates Young Women's Summit discussion
SUNNYVALE, Calif. (KGO) -- Young women from around the Bay Area gathered in Sunnyvale Tuesday to learn how to shape a bright future.
ABC7 News anchor Kristen Sze moderated a discussion at the Young Women's Summit. The day-long summit offers young women professional guidance, networking tips and personal mentoring.
Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom's wife, Jennifer Siebel Newsom, gave the keynote address.
The event was free to young women who are students between 17 and 23 years old and put on by the Professional Businesswomen of California.
sunnyvale, local news
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records 11 min ago
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle 57 min ago
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos