Minor quake felt by residents in East Bay, SF
A minor earthquake rattled residents in the East Bay Sunday night.
The magnitude 3.1 quake struck just before 9:30 p.m.
The epicenter was in the Berkeley Hills near the San Pablo Reservoir.
No injuries or damage has been reported.
ABC7 News viewers called into our newsroom reporting that they felt the quake. Calls came in from all around the East Bay and from San Francisco.
earthquake, local news
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 3 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos