Minor quake felt by residents in East Bay, SF
A minor earthquake rattled residents in the East Bay Sunday night.
The magnitude 3.1 quake struck just before 9:30 p.m.
The epicenter was in the Berkeley Hills near the San Pablo Reservoir.
No injuries or damage has been reported.
ABC7 News viewers called into our newsroom reporting that they felt the quake. Calls came in from all around the East Bay and from San Francisco.
earthquake, local news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake 16 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse 39 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco 1 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 53 min ago
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- California criminal behind 3-strikes law arrested 32 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security 21 min ago
- Police arrest man, 3 teens for attempted home burglary 4 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos