AAA offers free ride home on New Year's Eve
To help everyone stay safe this New Year's Eve AAA is once again offering free tows and a ride for any driver who's had too much to drink.
They're available to anyone throughout the Bay Area, from 6 p.m. Tuesday until 6 a.m. Wednesday morning tor a tow of up to 10 miles.
The number to call is 1-800-AAA-HELP or 1-800-222-4357. Just tell the AAA operator, "I need a Tipsy Tow," and a truck will be on its way. Reservations are not accepted.
More details: AAA Tipsy Tow Program
AAA also has Tipsy Tows on Super Bowl Sunday, St. Patrick's Day and other holidays.
AAA, new year's eve, DUI, alcohol, local news
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 24 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer 9 min ago
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation 8 min ago
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief 15 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash
- Investigators to speak with shot San...
9 min ago