AAA offers free ride home on New Year's Eve
To help everyone stay safe this New Year's Eve AAA is once again offering free tows and a ride for any driver who's had too much to drink.
They're available to anyone throughout the Bay Area, from 6 p.m. Tuesday until 6 a.m. Wednesday morning tor a tow of up to 10 miles.
The number to call is 1-800-AAA-HELP or 1-800-222-4357. Just tell the AAA operator, "I need a Tipsy Tow," and a truck will be on its way. Reservations are not accepted.
More details: AAA Tipsy Tow Program
AAA also has Tipsy Tows on Super Bowl Sunday, St. Patrick's Day and other holidays.
AAA, new year's eve, DUI, alcohol, local news
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine 16 min ago
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- SF burger joint open nearly 50 years about to close
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance 53 min ago
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs 33 min ago
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking sting
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups 51 min ago
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over...
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos