Girl Scouts to start selling cookies this weekend
If you love Girl Scout cookies, this weekend is your chance to get some goodies.
Starting Sunday, Girls Scouts will be setting up outside businesses and making their way door-to-door.
New this year -- customers who buy five or more boxes can enter a drawing for a chance to win five cases of cookies.
Now, you may have heard that the Girl Scouts are offering gluten-free cookies in some parts of the country. But those are not available in Northern California.
Sales run through March 16.
For details about this year's cookie sales from the Girl Scouts of Northern California, click here.
food, local news
- Campbell police seek witnesses in fatal stabbing 4 min ago
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials 7 min ago
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Fashion designer L'Wren Scott found dead in NY
- Man fatally struck by train in Berkeley this morning
- Putin declares Crimea 'sovereign and independent' 6 min ago
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists 16 min ago
- Police search for clues in fatal Concord hit-and-run 14 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery...
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos