Girl Scouts to start selling cookies this weekend
If you love Girl Scout cookies, this weekend is your chance to get some goodies.
Starting Sunday, Girls Scouts will be setting up outside businesses and making their way door-to-door.
New this year -- customers who buy five or more boxes can enter a drawing for a chance to win five cases of cookies.
Now, you may have heard that the Girl Scouts are offering gluten-free cookies in some parts of the country. But those are not available in Northern California.
Sales run through March 16.
For details about this year's cookie sales from the Girl Scouts of Northern California, click here.
food, local news
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest 14 min ago
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum 8 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- A's first pitch to honor man killed by drunk driver
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos