East Bay News
Dan Ashley hosts charity golf tournament
CLAYTON, CA (KGO) -- Hundreds of underprivileged kids will get the chance to go to summer camp at Lake Tahoe next year because of an event taking place in the East Bay Monday.
The Dan Ashley's Friends of Camp Concord Golf Tournament is being held at the Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton.
Over 144 golfers hit the links to raise money for Camp Concord and many more participated in other events, including a silent auction.
east bay news, dan ashley
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Hydrants painted to mark contributions to 1906 fires
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed