East Bay News
Dan Ashley hosts charity golf tournament
CLAYTON, CA (KGO) -- Hundreds of underprivileged kids will get the chance to go to summer camp at Lake Tahoe next year because of an event taking place in the East Bay Monday.
The Dan Ashley's Friends of Camp Concord Golf Tournament is being held at the Oakhurst Country Club in Clayton.
Over 144 golfers hit the links to raise money for Camp Concord and many more participated in other events, including a silent auction.
east bay news, dan ashley
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting arrested 32 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85 45 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 36 min ago
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Suspect in San Francisco police shooting...
32 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
36 min ago