East Bay News
Vacaville school reopens after H1N1 death
VACAVILLE, CA (KGO) -- A Vacaville school reopened Tuesday after being closed last week when a 6-year-old student died from the H1N1 virus.
Browns Valley Elementary has been closed since Friday after school officials confirmed a first-grader died from the virus.
The school is preparing teachers and counselors to answer any questions returning students may have.
east bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts