East Bay News
Search for missing 66-year-old woman with dementia
BAY POINT, CA -- Law enforcement officers are searching for a missing 66-year-old woman with dementia who was last seen in Bay Point this morning, Contra Costa County sheriff's spokesman Jimmy Lee said.
Gloria Daniels was last seen at 10 a.m. near Bailey Road and West Leland Road, according to the sheriff's office.
She is described as a black woman who stands about 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 110 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes and was wearing a silver jacket and blue jeans when she went missing. She uses a walker and is considered at risk because of her dementia.
Anyone who has seen a woman matching Daniels' description is asked to call the sheriff's office immediately at (925) 646-2441.
missing person, bay point, east bay news
- Statewide AMBER Alert issued for abducted LA kids 57 min ago
- Woman found dead in Castro Valley home was shot
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Man fatally stuck by Caltrain near Atherton station
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Man gets 110 years to life for Hayward teen's murder
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer 25 min ago
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Paul Stanley: Kiss miffed at Rock Hall over snub
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos