East Bay News
Police investigate newest car fire incident
RICHMOND, CA (KGO) -- Richmond police are investigating another overnight vehicle fire, the latest in a string of suspicious fires in the area.
Officers and fire crews found a 2001 Honda Passport engulfed in flames just before 11:30 p.m. on the 4500 block of Florida Avenue.
The SUV was reported stolen a couple of hours later.
Police do not believe it is related to nearly two dozen car fires that have been set on fire since Halloween.
richmond, car fire, crime, east bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case