East Bay News
Police investigate vehicle fire in Richmond
RICHMOND, CA -- Police in Richmond are investigating a vehicle fire at an apartment complex early this morning.
Officers responded to reports of a fire in the 4900 block of San Pablo Dam Road and arrived to find a 2007 Toyota on fire in an apartment building parking stall at around 1:30 a.m., according to Richmond police.
The fire was quickly extinguished and there were no injuries.
The vehicle parked next to the Toyota also sustained some exterior fire damage, police said.
There were no witnesses and no one was taken into custody.
crime, car fire, richmond, east bay news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead' 9 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos