East Bay News
Police investigate vehicle fire in Richmond
RICHMOND, CA -- Police in Richmond are investigating a vehicle fire at an apartment complex early this morning.
Officers responded to reports of a fire in the 4900 block of San Pablo Dam Road and arrived to find a 2007 Toyota on fire in an apartment building parking stall at around 1:30 a.m., according to Richmond police.
The fire was quickly extinguished and there were no injuries.
The vehicle parked next to the Toyota also sustained some exterior fire damage, police said.
There were no witnesses and no one was taken into custody.
crime, car fire, richmond, east bay news
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit 18 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...