East Bay News
Police investigate vehicle fire in Richmond
RICHMOND, CA -- Police in Richmond are investigating a vehicle fire at an apartment complex early this morning.
Officers responded to reports of a fire in the 4900 block of San Pablo Dam Road and arrived to find a 2007 Toyota on fire in an apartment building parking stall at around 1:30 a.m., according to Richmond police.
The fire was quickly extinguished and there were no injuries.
The vehicle parked next to the Toyota also sustained some exterior fire damage, police said.
There were no witnesses and no one was taken into custody.
crime, car fire, richmond, east bay news
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to City Hall 5 min ago
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for work 57 min ago
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit 16 min ago
- Scrabble asks fans to choose new word for dictionary 27 min ago
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths 50 min ago
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Uber insurance policy; BottleRock lineup
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
58 min ago
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for...
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos