East Bay News
$800,000 lottery ticket unclaimed in Benicia
The luckiest or unluckiest Californian probably lives somewhere near Benicia.
That is where an unclaimed lottery ticket worth nearly $800,000 remains unclaimed.
Sold in late September at a CVS Drug Store on Columbus Parkway, the ticket matches all the winning digits except "21" -- the mega number.
The winner has 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim the prize. This ticket expires on March 29.
benicia, east bay news
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket 27 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets 29 min ago
- Food bank hands out hundreds of hams to families
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF
- Weather to help crews battling Big Sur blaze
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting 17 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday