East Bay News
Minivan set on fire in North Richmond
RICHMOND, CA -- Another arson investigation is under way in Contra Costa County today following a minivan fire in North Richmond early this morning.
Firefighters responded to reports of a vehicle fire on Seventh Street and Chesley Avenue at about 12:35 a.m., a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District dispatcher said.
The fire was extinguished and no injuries were reported.
Arson investigators are trying to determine if the fire is related to several others that have burned in the county since October.
car fire, crime, richmond, east bay news
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF 20 min ago
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities 9 min ago
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos