East Bay News
Minivan set on fire in North Richmond
RICHMOND, CA -- Another arson investigation is under way in Contra Costa County today following a minivan fire in North Richmond early this morning.
Firefighters responded to reports of a vehicle fire on Seventh Street and Chesley Avenue at about 12:35 a.m., a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District dispatcher said.
The fire was extinguished and no injuries were reported.
Arson investigators are trying to determine if the fire is related to several others that have burned in the county since October.
car fire, crime, richmond, east bay news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane 21 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire