East Bay News
Minivan set on fire in North Richmond
RICHMOND, CA -- Another arson investigation is under way in Contra Costa County today following a minivan fire in North Richmond early this morning.
Firefighters responded to reports of a vehicle fire on Seventh Street and Chesley Avenue at about 12:35 a.m., a Contra Costa County Fire Protection District dispatcher said.
The fire was extinguished and no injuries were reported.
Arson investigators are trying to determine if the fire is related to several others that have burned in the county since October.
car fire, crime, richmond, east bay news
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire 5 min ago
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420" 24 min ago
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- Report: 1 dead in boat accident near Redwood City
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 48 min ago
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
7 min ago
- Video shows burglar prowling in baby's room
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos