East Bay News
Pittsburg High School lockdown lifted
PITTSBURG, CA (KGO) -- Pittsburg High School was placed on lockdown after shots were fired near the campus Thursday afternoon.
According to police, one or more suspects in a car opened fire two blocks from the campus, which was then placed on lockdown as a precautionary measure.
The suspects fled their vehicle on foot and police were searching the area.
There are no reports of injuries related to the shooting.
The lockdown was lifted at 3 p.m.
pittsburg, school lockdown, east bay news
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San Francisco 35 min ago
- 8th stage of Amgen Tour of California kicks off in SF
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Shooting in Oakland kills 1, injures another
- Crews battle fire at inner Mission apartment building
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San...
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos