East Bay News
Power restored for Hercules, Pinole customers
HERCULES, CA (KGO) -- In Hercules and Pinole 3,900 customers were without power Thursday night.
The power outage started a little before 9 p.m. and was restored about 9:50 p.m.
PG&E said an equipment failure caused outages from Downtown Hercules to Pinole.
The areas affected stretched from Highway 80 and Sycamore Avenue South to the Pinole Valley Road area.
power outage, hercules, pinole, I-80, PG&E, east bay news
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies 37 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos