East Bay News
Power restored for Hercules, Pinole customers
HERCULES, CA (KGO) -- In Hercules and Pinole 3,900 customers were without power Thursday night.
The power outage started a little before 9 p.m. and was restored about 9:50 p.m.
PG&E said an equipment failure caused outages from Downtown Hercules to Pinole.
The areas affected stretched from Highway 80 and Sycamore Avenue South to the Pinole Valley Road area.
power outage, hercules, pinole, I-80, PG&E, east bay news
- Palo Alto man detained in NKorea lands at SFO
- Cold snap brings snow, icy conditions to Bay Area
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Police investigating fatal accident in San Jose 5 min ago
- AMBER Alert suspect may be heading to Mexico 42 min ago
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in gun battle near Lil Scrappy show
- Report: Occidental again underreports sex assaults 10 min ago
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area 38 min ago
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday