East Bay News
CSUEB professor charged with child porn
HAYWARD, CA (KGO) -- A Cal State East Bay professor is facing charges of possessing child pornography.
Kenneth Kyle, 47, was arrested at San Francisco International Airport on Monday after getting off a plane from Europe.
The FBI says it served a search warrant on his home and found 150 images of child porn had been sent to his computer.
Kyle is an assistant professor of public affairs and administration. He is listed as an editor of the Social Problems Forum newsletter.
The university is taking the allegations seriously and exploring possible disciplinary actions.
As the spring schedule now stands, Kyle is due to teach spring quarter.
east bay news
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- NTSB hearing on Asiana crash at SFO postponed 22 min ago
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro
- SF firefighters gain upper hand on Recology plant fire 10 min ago
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos