East Bay News
Orinda mother teen files suit over son's death
ORINDA, CA (KGO) -- The mother of an East Bay teenager who died during a party is suing the brother and sister who hosted the party, their parents, and a teenager who used a false ID to buy alcohol.
The Los Angeles Times reports that Joe Loudon's mother has filed a wrongful death lawsuit.
The 16-year-old died after collapsing at an unsupervised house party last may in Orinda.
Loudon had only a small amount of alcohol in his system and an autopsy ruled his cause of death is "undetermined."
orinda, east bay news
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos