East Bay News
Orinda mother teen files suit over son's death
ORINDA, CA (KGO) -- The mother of an East Bay teenager who died during a party is suing the brother and sister who hosted the party, their parents, and a teenager who used a false ID to buy alcohol.
The Los Angeles Times reports that Joe Loudon's mother has filed a wrongful death lawsuit.
The 16-year-old died after collapsing at an unsupervised house party last may in Orinda.
Loudon had only a small amount of alcohol in his system and an autopsy ruled his cause of death is "undetermined."
orinda, east bay news
- Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb kills 91
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Man goes missing after Bay to Breakers race
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday
- roundup: Mountain lion spotted; Palo Alto murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday