East Bay News
Unclaimed winning lottery ticket sold in Benicia
BENICIA, CA (KGO) -- A golden ticket is about to turn to dust, unless someone acts fast.
California lottery officials are urging every lottery player in Benicia to spend the day checking their old tickets because someone is still holding a Mega Millions ticket worth $796,000, but it must be turned in by 5 p.m. today.
The ticket was purchased at the CVS Pharmacy on 2100 Columbus Parkway in Benicia on Sep. 29 of last year.
The winning numbers are 45-21-50-25-2 and the Mega number is 21, the only number the ticket didn't have.
Again, if you are holding that golden ticket, you must contact lottery officials by 5 p.m. today to redeem it.
benicia, east bay news
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials 55 min ago
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- CHP reopens two lanes of WB I-80 in SF
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem 21 min ago
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists 51 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos