East Bay News
Unclaimed winning lottery ticket sold in Benicia
BENICIA, CA (KGO) -- A golden ticket is about to turn to dust, unless someone acts fast.
California lottery officials are urging every lottery player in Benicia to spend the day checking their old tickets because someone is still holding a Mega Millions ticket worth $796,000, but it must be turned in by 5 p.m. today.
The ticket was purchased at the CVS Pharmacy on 2100 Columbus Parkway in Benicia on Sep. 29 of last year.
The winning numbers are 45-21-50-25-2 and the Mega number is 21, the only number the ticket didn't have.
Again, if you are holding that golden ticket, you must contact lottery officials by 5 p.m. today to redeem it.
benicia, east bay news
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela 48 min ago
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro 49 min ago
- SF firefighters gain upper hand on Recology plant fire 12 min ago
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos