East Bay News
Teens identified as Amtrak accident victims
RICHMOND, CA (KGO) -- The Contra Costa County coroner's office says 17-year-old Hatziri Nieva and 18-year-old Ramon Prado-Santamaria were the two people killed Wednesday by an Amtrak train in Richmond.
Nieva was from Hercules and Prado-Santamaria was from Richmond.
The coroner's office has not yet determined whether the deaths were an accident or suicide.
richmond, amtrak, east bay news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child 29 min ago
- Obama hams it up for health care on Funny or Die
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday