East Bay News
NUMMI plant up for sale in Fremont
FREMONT, CA (KGO) -- The NUMMI plant is on the market just six weeks after the last car was produced there.
The 380-acre site was listed without a price. Local officials say they have received dozens of inquiries from companies and individuals interested in the plant.
But the plant is so big; no one has expressed interest in all five million square feet.
fremont, nummi, east bay news
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Fire that injured 2 under investigation in SJ
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College 37 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Water pours from top of San Francisco high-rise
- Danville teen killed in Highway 24 crash identified
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Lonely Michigan boy gets surprise party on GMA
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday