East Bay News
NUMMI plant up for sale in Fremont
FREMONT, CA (KGO) -- The NUMMI plant is on the market just six weeks after the last car was produced there.
The 380-acre site was listed without a price. Local officials say they have received dozens of inquiries from companies and individuals interested in the plant.
But the plant is so big; no one has expressed interest in all five million square feet.
fremont, nummi, east bay news
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight 54 min ago
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael 3 min ago
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions 17 min ago
- Beyonce releases new iTunes-exclusive album
- Hwy 85 connector ramp reopened after fatal crash
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
44 min ago