East Bay News
Oakland police investigating 46th homicide of year
OAKLAND, CA (KGO) -- Oakland police are investigating the city's 46th homicide of the year.
They say a 45-year-old man Asian man was found shot to death at the intersection of 18th and Webster Streets.
Police haven't released the man's identity, but, say the victim was from out of town and it was an attempted robbery.
They have no suspect description. There were 62 homicides this time last year.
oakland, crime, east bay news
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry 19 min ago
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros 45 min ago
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
19 min ago