East Bay News
Police apprehend two carjacking suspects after chase
OAKLAND, CA -- Oakland police took two suspects into custody Wednesday night following a carjacking and chase.
The carjacking occurred in the 2100 block of 45th Avenue at about 9:30 p.m., police said. Authorities pursued the suspects until they crashed the stolen car and were apprehended.
Weapons were recovered, and the suspects were taken to a nearby hospital in stable condition for medical clearance prior to booking, police said.
carjacking, crime, oakland, east bay news
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family 55 min ago
- Cold snap brings snow, icy conditions to Bay Area 6 min ago
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser 41 min ago
- AMBER Alert suspect may be heading to Mexico
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Police investigating fatal accident in San Jose
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited...
55 min ago
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish...
41 min ago