East Bay News
Cainan Schierholtz pleaded not guilty to DUI hit and run
The brother of a San Francisco Giants player pleaded not guilty Thursday to DUI and hit and run charges for a series of crashes in Danville.
Police say Cainan Schierholtz crashed into a bicyclist, a pedestrian, a pickup truck, and a light pole -- all within minutes on the morning of august first.
Three people ended up needing medical treatment.
Cainan's brother Nate is an outfielder for the San Francisco Giants.
Cainan remains in jail, his bail has been set at $200,000.
He'll return to court next month.
danville, DUI, hit and run, east bay news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline
- Senate panel approves weapons for Syrian rebels
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday