East Bay News
Cainan Schierholtz pleaded not guilty to DUI hit and run
The brother of a San Francisco Giants player pleaded not guilty Thursday to DUI and hit and run charges for a series of crashes in Danville.
Police say Cainan Schierholtz crashed into a bicyclist, a pedestrian, a pickup truck, and a light pole -- all within minutes on the morning of august first.
Three people ended up needing medical treatment.
Cainan's brother Nate is an outfielder for the San Francisco Giants.
Cainan remains in jail, his bail has been set at $200,000.
He'll return to court next month.
danville, DUI, hit and run, east bay news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos