East Bay News
Pipe bombs prompt evacuations in Danville
DANVILLE, CA (KGO) -- Police took no chances and a Danville neighborhood was evacuated Sunday after three pipe bombs were found inside a home.
Officers were called to the house on Amigo Road after a report of a disturbance. Inside, they found three pipe bombs along with a small amount of left-over bomb-making material.
The explosives were safely disposed of and the neighbors were allowed back in their homes.
Police arrested the suspected bomb maker, Eric Dennis, who rents the house.
danville, crime, evacuation, east bay news
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Longshoreman killed after truck falls into water
- FEMA to fund removal of trees from East Bay Hills
- Steve Wozniak to give Cal commencement speech
- Conn. commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Italian team calls for better safety for America's Cup
- Grenade found in San Jose garage detonated safely
- Report: Yahoo nearing $1.1B acquisition of Tumblr
- Get Free Stuff: Purse, nail kit, comedy show
- abcnews: Rumor: Beyonce pregnant with 2nd child
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Bay to Breakers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 5 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
5 min ago