East Bay News
Man rescued from cherry picker in Castro Valley
CASTRO VALLEY, CA (KGO) -- A man was rescued in Castro Valley after he was stuck about 70 feet in the air in a cherry picker.
It took place on Hampton Road and Harvard Avenue. He was stuck there for a little less than an hour.
A fire-fighter secured him with a safety harness before the man climbed down on his own.
castro valley, east bay news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos