East Bay News
DMV in Hayward closed until further notice
HAYWARD, CA (KGO) -- The DMV location on Jackson Street in Hayward is now closed until further notice because of state budget cuts.
The DMV is advising people to go to its website to find another nearby office.
All other DMV offices will continue with Friday furlough days several times a month, as ordered by the governor.
hayward, budget cuts, DMV, east bay news
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation 49 min ago
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130B FasTrack bill 31 min ago
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review 42 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Researchers use 3D printing to model organs
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos