East Bay News
Pot hole delays traffic on Nimitz Freeway
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Drivers endured delays on the Nimitz Freeway through Oakland because of a pothole. the hole opened up in an elevated section of Interstate 880 at high street. That forced the highway patrol to close the two right lanes for several hours.
Caltrans crews worked on patching the hole as traffic moved past the scene in the two left lanes. The delay stretched for about a mile, back toward the coliseum.
I-880, oakland, east bay news
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang 19 min ago
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos