East Bay News
Pot hole delays traffic on Nimitz Freeway
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Drivers endured delays on the Nimitz Freeway through Oakland because of a pothole. the hole opened up in an elevated section of Interstate 880 at high street. That forced the highway patrol to close the two right lanes for several hours.
Caltrans crews worked on patching the hole as traffic moved past the scene in the two left lanes. The delay stretched for about a mile, back toward the coliseum.
I-880, oakland, east bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Daly City man arrested for biting, punching parents 21 min ago
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday