East Bay News
Pot hole delays traffic on Nimitz Freeway
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Drivers endured delays on the Nimitz Freeway through Oakland because of a pothole. the hole opened up in an elevated section of Interstate 880 at high street. That forced the highway patrol to close the two right lanes for several hours.
Caltrans crews worked on patching the hole as traffic moved past the scene in the two left lanes. The delay stretched for about a mile, back toward the coliseum.
I-880, oakland, east bay news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Oakland looks to give micro-loans to small businesses
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday