East Bay News
Police search for missing at-risk woman
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- The Alameda County Sheriff's Department is asking for help to find a missing at-risk woman.
Maya Winebrenner was last seen Jan. 24 at the Redwood Place Convalescent Home in Castro Valley. Staff members say the 20-year-old never returned to the home, where she was staying while waiting for foster placement.
Winebrenner suffers from mood and anxiety disorders and a mild mental disability. She was last seen near the Safeway on Foothill Boulevard in Hayward.
missing person, hayward, castro valley, east bay news
- SF firefighters continue to monitor 5-alarm fire
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos