East Bay News
2 arrested after drugs, weapons found in home search
PINOLE, Calif. -- Pinole police arrested a man and woman Tuesday evening after a search of their home revealed drugs and weapons, police said.
The department's Special Entry and Apprehension Team served a search warrant at 1610 Michael Drive at about 7 p.m.
Officers discovered about half a pound of methamphetamine and an ounce of cocaine inside the home, police said.
They also seized six weapons, including an Uzi and a MAC-11, both with silencers, along with two ballistic helmets and $3,000 in cash, police said.
Police arrested the homeowners, James Neitte, 49, and Theresa Neitte, 48, on suspicion of selling drugs, possession of a machine gun, possession of a firearm with a silencer, and possessing controlled substances while armed with a loaded firearm, police said.
They were taken to the Martinez Detention Facility.
pinole, drugs, east bay news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach 45 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes 20 min ago
- Oakland family requests feeding tube for girl 6 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus 43 min ago
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla 48 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- BART Board president wants to ban transit...
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos