East Bay News
San Pablo to draft emergency plan for landslide
HERCULES, Calif. (KGO) -- The city of San Pablo will meet with frustrated homeowners on Tuesday night affected by a landslide. The city will also draft an emergency declaration to send to the state in hopes of freeing up funds to help cover the damage.
The ground started giving way last Thursday and damaged six homes on Wyman Street and Hillcrest Road. Three of the homes are yellow tagged -- meaning residents can retrieve belongings but cannot live in them.
hercules, landslide, east bay news
- Crews demolishing building in massive Mission Bay fire 31 min ago
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing 16 min ago
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- SF police investigating shooting in the Outer Mission 28 min ago
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation 55 min ago
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos