East Bay News
Police pepper spray teens in Moraga
MORAGA, Calif. (KGO) -- "Teen night" at the new Rheem Theatre, in Moraga, turned violent Friday night. Police had to use pepper spray to separate a large group of teenagers.
Moraga police say two girls got into a fight on the dance floor and were pulling each other's hair, causing the fight to spill into the lobby of the theatre.
Nobody was arrested, but the Moraga-Orinda Fire Department had to help several teens who got sick from the pepper spray.
moraga, east bay news
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF 40 min ago
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos