East Bay News
Police pepper spray teens in Moraga
MORAGA, Calif. (KGO) -- "Teen night" at the new Rheem Theatre, in Moraga, turned violent Friday night. Police had to use pepper spray to separate a large group of teenagers.
Moraga police say two girls got into a fight on the dance floor and were pulling each other's hair, causing the fight to spill into the lobby of the theatre.
Nobody was arrested, but the Moraga-Orinda Fire Department had to help several teens who got sick from the pepper spray.
moraga, east bay news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case