East Bay News
Motorcyclist killed after crashing into Coca-Cola truck
CASTRO VALLEY, Calif. (KGO) -- A motorcycle rider was killed Wednesday night after colliding with a Coca-Cola truck. It happened a little after 8 p.m. on Redwood Road in Castro Valley.
It's unclear exactly what led to the collision, but Alameda County Sheriffs said they had been investigating the motorcycle rider.
The truck driver was not injured and was not cited.
castro valley, east bay news
- US Navy sends destroyer to help in plane search 43 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- SF police search for suspect after officer shot 8 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US 54 min ago
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case