East Bay News
Humane Society helps with dog hoarding case
The Pleasanton Valley Humane Society is offering its help in a dog hoarding case.
The dogs' owner is giving up 10 animals and veterinarians are checking the dogs' health and looking for signs of aggressive behavior.
It all began when the dog's owner put in a call to an Animal Planet reality show.
Once they determine everything is OK, the husky mixes will be put up for adoption.
animal, pleasanton, east bay news
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday