East Bay News
Humane Society helps with dog hoarding case
The Pleasanton Valley Humane Society is offering its help in a dog hoarding case.
The dogs' owner is giving up 10 animals and veterinarians are checking the dogs' health and looking for signs of aggressive behavior.
It all began when the dog's owner put in a call to an Animal Planet reality show.
Once they determine everything is OK, the husky mixes will be put up for adoption.
animal, pleasanton, east bay news
- Freeze Warning in effect for most of Bay Area 19 min ago
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos