East Bay News
Oakland police search for suspect following chase
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- A man plowed a stolen car into a mother and her two children while he tried to out-run police in East Oakland Tuesday afternoon.
Paramedics rushed the mom to the hospital with serious injuries. Her kindergarten-aged son suffered a bump on the head. The boy's 1-year-old sister appears to be fine.
Police did not find the suspect, but they know who he is and plan to get an arrest warrant for him.
oakland, police chase, east bay news, alan wang
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach 9 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos