East Bay News
AC Transit bus accident sends 6 to hospital
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- An AC Transit bus accident sent six people to the hospital Thursday afternoon.
Police say it was not the bus driver's fault. A van ran the red light at Foothill Boulevard and 5th Avenue in Oakland and the AC Transit bus crashed into it.
Four passengers and both drivers were hurt, but no word yet on how badly.
crash, oakland, ac transit, east bay news
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 17 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos