East Bay News
Explosion in Livermore may be linked to drugs
LIVERMORE, Calif. (KGO) -- Fire investigators in Livermore have uncovered evidence that suggests an explosion inside an apartment may be linked to illegal drug activity.
Investigators say they have yet to determine the cause of the explosion that happened around 5 p.m. Saturday in a building on Silver Oaks Way in downtown Livermore. Three people inside the apartment, two men and one woman, suffered severe burns and remain in critical condition.
Neighbors say the blast rocked the entire building.
livermore, crime, fire, east bay news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- Broadband in schools gets boost from tech gurus
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday