East Bay News
Jaycee Dugard agrees to interview with ABC News
For the first time Jaycee Dugard has agreed to a televised interview talking about her 18-year kidnapping and imprisonment.
ABC's Diane Sawyer will conduct that interview. Dugard was abducted her from South Lake Tahoe in 1991 and held captive, and sexually assaulted in Antioch-area home.
Two suspects in the case Phillip and Nancy Garrido pled guilty and have been sentenced to life in prison. Dugard's interview can be seen on ABC7 in July, shortly before Dugard's book about the kidnapping is published.
jaycee dugard, phillip garrido, nancy garrido, trials, east bay news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van 51 min ago
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos