East Bay News
Volunteers resume search for Michelle Le
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- Friends, family and volunteers resumed the search for missing nursing student Michelle Le on Saturday.
It has been nearly a month since Le disappeared from the Kaiser hospital in hayward where she was a nursing student. Saturday's search focused on the area around that hospital.
Le's family and volunteers have conducted at least 128 searches. Her family recently hired a private investigator to help with the search.
Hayward Police investigators have classified the nursing student's disappearance as a homicide. Dozens of "person of interest" have been identified, but there have been no arrests.
michelle le, hayward, missing person, east bay news
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos